Emergint's approach to grants management is to provide all services needed to support the processing of the grant application, from receipt (electronic or paper) to completion.
Our project Controls are oriented toward achieving timely, accurate processing and routing of incoming grant applications. This includes the initial review for completeness, accurately routing the application to the appropriate review group.
- Grant policy and operations, including pre-award review processes, post-award monitoring, and audit
- Process efficiency and compliance with government-wide and agency requirements
- Policy and process reviews and updated documentation to meet new compliance requirements
- Policy and process reviews for areas not covered by regulations
- Capture metrics
- Internal controls and responsibilities
- Handbooks and manuals based on organizational policies and procedures
- Training support
- Workload models for grants management specialists, project officers, and program officials
- Staffing requirements for personnel to manage grants and to reallocate workload among offices and individuals