Emergint experts offer creative ideas to solve some of our nation's toughest problems, including building components of our nation's bioterrorism preparedness and alerting network; collecting, integrating and managing clinical data to support retrospective and prospective research; providing public health informatics; providing classified and non-classified IT support services, and managing the grants processing for our nation's medical research studies. We have experience with local, state, and federal government agencies, as well as private companies.
Emergint is committed to providing consultation and IT services to meet the evolving management and IT demands of our clients. Through these services, Emergint enhances the client's ability to achieve their strategic mission through measurable results.
- Providing quality services in support of our customer's strategic missions.
- Delivering quantifiable results through measured accountability to our customers.
- Supporting employee well-being and professional development.
- Caring about our Nation and our communities.
At a Glance
- Incorporated in Georgia in 1999
- 365+ staff
- Offices in Atlanta, Georgia; Rockville, Maryland; and Louisville, Kentucky
Emergint is proud of their employees who are Microsoft Certified. We encourage all of our employees to develop advanced skills that will help us provide the best services possible to our clients.HL7 International
As a past and current member of HL7 International, Emergint's experience in developing key understanding of the unique challenges for local, custom implementations and in developing translation mappings to consistent, comparable formats, including most UMLS ontologies, has distinguished the company as a preferred messaging vendor in the health care industry.