For over fifty years, the principles of CACI's character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. We are an organization of good character. CACI's culture defines who we are, how we act, and what we believe is the right way to do business. Our culture unifies us as a company, embodies our spirit of good character, and motivates us to go even further. As we work towards CACI's future, our culture will continue to guide our actions, strengthen our reputation, and increase our resolve to meet our clients' and our country's most vital needs.
CACI employees believe in:
- Respect for ourselves, our colleagues, and our clients embodies CACI's high standard of ethics and promotes solid working relationships.
- Quality is exemplified in the good character of our people, which adds value to the solutions and services we provide for our clients.
- Accountability is our promise to meet our obligations, our honesty to admit and correct when we fall short, and our determination to always do the right thing.
- Missions and clients are CACI's top focus, making us an enduring and trusted partner in addressing national priorities for the American people. We are mission-oriented.
- Leadership is committed to exemplifying and communicating good character throughout the organization, establishing CACI's direction, setting standards and expectations, and making us a recognized role model in our industry.
- Opportunity and recognition are given to motivated employees for professional development and contributions to the growth of the company.
- Excellence is the recognized high standard across CACI, from client solutions to employee opportunities.
- Innovation is empowering our employees to recognize opportunities, develop visionary ideas, and create new solutions.
- Entrepreneurship means anticipating our clients and employees needs in a dynamic industry, and pushing ourselves to identify new technologies, markets, and opportunities.
- Company gratification comes from working for CACI, because our loyal team is honored to serve as a trusted partner in national missions and stands behind the solutions and services we develop.
- Colleagues personify Americas motto E Pluribus Unum as CACI teams of highly-skilled individuals develop their diverse talents and come together to succeed.
- Communities are formed by lasting relationships with coworkers, clients, and industry partners as our employees are active in improving our neighborhoods and supporting those who have served our country.
CACI's success has been a direct result of these principles, both as a benchmark and as a roadmap. We will continue to be EVER VIGILANT in upholding these principles because CACI's culture of good character is our treasured legacy and the path to our future.